A workshop is a great option for many women.
- It is cost effective.
- It offers the same fabulous resources and information as a private consultation.
- It is lots of fun.
- Participants learn more about themselves by watching and comparing with other women.
Colour workshops and style workshops are limited to a maximum of four participants. They offer the same great advice, resources and information as a private consultation. Being in a group setting allows participants to learn and understand more about their own colour or style by watching others. Often, it’s easier to see things on someone else than it is on ourselves. That’s because it’s always harder to be objective about ourselves. This is one of the very positive aspects of participating in a workshop. Another obvious aspect of course, is it is a lot of fun to spend the day with like-minded women looking for the same great information and with similar goals in terms of improving their visual image.
Participants receive in a colour workshop:
- a digital colour swatch to keep on their phone or tablet.
- accompanying colour notes
Participants receive in a style workshop:
- a personalised web-based style guide#
- style personality notes
If you have a group of friends, family members or work colleagues who would like to enjoy a day discovering either their style or colour identity, we’d love to help you organise a time and a place that works for you.
The investment for a Colour or Style Workshop is $220 per person.
Workshops in Mosman.
Colour workshops and style workshops are regularly held four times a year in Mosman. Visit Northern Beaches Community College (nbmc.nsw.edu.au) to learn more about dates and prices.
- Sharron-Del was very welcoming and made the day lots of fun. I would definitely recommend it, we all learnt something new!
- The course is magnificent!!!
- I absolutely loved the course and found it very informative. Sharron – Del was an excellent teacher and I love the small class size. I left feeling very confident and happy I found my colours.
- Sharron-Del provided a fun workshop and explained things clearly with many examples and personalised take-home materials. I was most impressed that, when she was dealing with sensitive issues about age, beauty and personal choice, she was both respectful and encouraging. The activities facilitated a similarly respectful interaction between participants. I really enjoyed the whole workshop and would consider going to one of her other workshops. Thanks Sharron-Del – it was absolutely fabulous!:)
- I loved the course!! It is very organised and personalised! I already recommended it to my friends!